News & Learning
Upcoming Campus Community Events
- Botsford Commons hosts summer concert series and classic car show!
- Family Tag Sale - Donations Needed for Our Giant Upscale Resale Event!
- Aging With Grace - Book Discussion Series
- Botsford Commons Bridge to Home Program Helps Patients Regain Independence
- Developing Meaningful Connections with People Experiencing Dementia
You and your family and friends are welcome to use the resources of the Botsford Hospital Health Library.
Learn about our Dementia Series
Botsford is offering a monthly series as part of its Botsford University Education Program for Families.
Call-In Support Group for Caregivers
The Alzheimer’s Association, Senior Helpers and Botsford Commons Senior Community are launching a new, monthly telephone support group to help caregivers of loved one’s struggling with memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
Beginning November 6th, the call-in support group will be held on the first Tuesday of the month from noon to 1 p.m. Moderated by experts from Senior Helpers and Botsford Commons, the program is free, but callers must register in order to receive a dial-in number for each session.
To RSVP, call (248) 865-1000 or visit email@example.com.
Learn about Aging
Botsford provides information with our Experts in Aging.