Please Help us Reach Our Goal
We need to raise $80,000 in donations – and we’re nearly halfway there. An anonymous donor pledges to match our funds. With your support and generosity, we hope to raise $40,000.
When residents move to the Botsford Commons Senior Community their passions are encouraged and their spirit of volunteerism is ignited. To help our residents continue their journey through life, our campus is campaigning to raise money for a new 15-passenger bus. This bus will enable our residents to embrace a fullness of life with many rewarding experiences along the way.
Join our campaign and help our residents:
- give back to and interact with greater community
- work with area school children, senior groups and other area leaders
- keep up with essential errands, grocery and clothes shopping
- attend cultural arts events, workshops and lectures
- explore new places, restaurants and neighborhoods
- During the course of a month, the bus is used over 60 hours (four days per week), transporting more than 150 residents to a variety of off-campus events.
- Seats up to 15 passengers.
- Ramp accommodates wheelchairs, electric scooters and walking aids.
- Fully equipped with entry grab rails and assist handles.
If you would like more information about contributing to the bus campaign or to the Botsford Foundation in general, please contact Camille Grendon or call (248) 426-6904.