Giving to Botsford Commons
Botsford Commons Senior Community, a not-for-profit, raises money through The Botsford Foundation to ensure residents they have everything they need to embrace life’s many pleasures at their own pace in safe and welcoming surroundings.
We ask you to consider a charitable gift that would provide:
- Enriching social and programmatic experiences for our residents and continuing education for our nurses and caregivers
- Clinical tools to enhance care
- Improvements for our historically significant buildings and beautiful campus environment
Our residents, their life stories and the appreciation of their families reaffirm our mission and inspire us to continue to grow and expand. To learn more about the Foundation at Botsford Commons or to make a donation, please contact Camille Grendon or call (248) 426-6904.
Donations or gifts can be directed to one or more of our funds. With any gift, your donation may be specifically named in tribute - honoring a loved one, caregiver or physician - or memorial.
DONATE NOW by selecting one of our funds.
- Fullness of Life – programs, training, and tools to enhance care
- Campus Beautification – buildings, gardens, environment
- Purchase a Brick – placed in the Community Garden
Your financial support works to make a difference in the lives of our residents as well as to those caregivers and volunteers who provide compassionate care at Botsford Commons.