Career Opportunites - Volunteer
Botsford Commons Senior Community is always looking for volunteers who enjoy working with seniors. Our volunteers come from all walks of life, all ages and help us carry out our mission of creating a fullness of life for our residents.
Here are a number of the interesting and meaningful activities that our residents enjoy:
- Exercise sessions
- Religious gatherings
- Friendship and companion visits
- Visits with school children
- Reading programs and lectures
- Bingo, games, card playing & jigsaw puzzles
- Cooking and baking
- Pet therapy
- Decorating and assisting with parties
- Music socials
- Various artistic projects
- Computer assistance
Our residents and staff truly appreciate the time, dedication and commitment of our volunteers. Many have been with us for years. The schedule is flexible and the opportunities vary. If interested, please email Barb Smith or call (248) 615-2898 .